|
her fever dream
information
entries
links
archives
|
|
biography
|
Links
ITE FriendsJoyce Amias Gladys Huda Jun Wei kit Friends Krystal Yan Xin Articulate
|
archives
April 2008May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
to the top>>
Friday, June 13, 2008
12 june Mit Hui Xian & Yan Xin for saka..... Hui Xian & me treat Yan Xin the saka tea buffet as for her birthday present......... We go PS eat the saka.... Having alot of fun with them..... after the saka buffet we take train down to orchard station and went to fast east for shopping..... We stay in a shop very long to choose what we want but I am not sure what is the name of the shop..... haha...... We take bus to Cineleisure for our neoprint..... The three of us like long time nv take neoprint alr..... Haha.... Yan Xin treat us neoprint as we treat her the saka ma..... Haha..... Hui Xian & I brought a shirt...... after the neoprint and everything we went back to our own sweet home!!! haha.... ![]() 13 june ytd nite i couldn't sleep well.... Donno cuz of wat...... 2day went to my class bbq...... Joyce told us that our class 40% passing rate..... ZB get 100 mark for the paper, Jun Wei get 98 mark, I get 90++++ mark, She say that i am the 3rd in the class higher...... She say that mdm suja told that I don a not bad job after all..... I should feel very happy about it but i don really can feel the happiness on me.... I donno why....... Erm... Maybe I feel that nw is hoilday so rest and don think about it ba..... Maybe 2day the east coast is very windy and confirm and I don really feel the happiness but the wind is very strong and make feel a strong emo..... I donno why oso..... When their are talking about the result, I am juz bbq the food and david say that jiahui very high power as they talking about result and i can juz don care them....haha......everything was fine & fun.... Haha...... ![]() saw frenz blogger...... my frenz like face problem.... Donno how can i help them.... Did i face any problem rite now? I am not sure.... I juz feel that i am binding to over a day..... I donno the strong wind can let me feel so strong emo..... I am not sure what I am really think of..... Maybe this week i keep goin out and don really have my rest.... there is thousand of maybe..... I donno I need to face what kind of problem..... I juz donno what should I do..... |
|
|